Up on the Rooftop presented by The Currents
Online ticket sales are now closed. Tickets will be available for purchase at the door.
Join us for Up on the Rooftop, Buffalo Bayou Partnership’s festive fundraising fête hosted by The Currents, BBP’s Young Professional Group.
Celebrate the season with:
- Holiday-themed music from DJ Gracie Chavez
- A snow experience
- Bites and libations
- Magical views of downtown from the Sunset Coffee Building rooftop
- Holiday Cruises on our pontoon boat led by our very own Mr. and Mrs. Kringle
- $35 for members with discount code
$50 general admission
(+$10 for all at-the-door ticket purchases)
- Indv. Currents Membership + 1 Ticket — $85 (save $5)
- Dual Currents Membership + 2 Tickets — $160 (save $10)
All proceeds from Up on the Rooftop will support Buffalo Bayou Partnership’s mission to restore and revitalize Houston’s historic waterway.
- Carolyn Karr, REALTOR®, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Gary Greene
- BRPS Title LLC
- Ross S. Griffey
- Derrick A. Geitner, VP of Private Mortgage Banking, First Horizon Bank
- Paul Norris
Cheeky Seltzer, Cheers, Dessert Gallery, Double Trouble, Caffeine and Cocktails, Graze HTX, Greenway Coffee Company, Houston Photo Co., Hughie’s Grille, Phoenicia, Specialty Foods, Rebecca Creek | Enchanted Rock | Texas Ranger, Saint Arnold Brewing Company, Topo Chico, Urban Eats