Mid Main First Thursday
EAT, SHOP, ROCK to support the revitalization and transformation of Buffalo Bayou, Houston’s most significant natural resource!
Join BBP as we partner with Mid Main (3500 and 3700 blocks of Main Street) for its fall installment of First Thursdays! Make a $5 donation to enter the Art Garden and enjoy tasty libations compliments of Deep Eddy Vodka and Saint Arnold Brewing Company. Enter the “duck races” for your chance to win a cruise on BBP’s pontoon boat, Spirit of the Bayou!
Also stop by participating businesses for live entertainment and specials all night long! Huge thanks to The Continental Club, Shoeshine Charley’s Big Top, Taco’s A Go-Go, Sig’s Lagoon, My Flaming Heart, Double Trouble, the Alley Kat and Natachee’s who are all donating 5% of their sales this evening to BBP!
- Sig’s Lagoon presents DJ Tempty in the Art Garden, 6:00 pm
- Beetle Happy Hour at The Continental Club, 7:00 pm
- Live music at Natachee’s, 8:00 pm
- Nick Gaitan and the Umbrellaman at Big Top, 10:00 pm
- Main Street Projects presents the Windows on Main Art Show at My Flaming Heart