SUSPENDED: Explore East: Wellness Walk
In the interest of public health regarding COVID-19, this program is suspended.
Join Buffalo Bayou Partnership on a free Wellness Walk along Buffalo Bayou’s East Sector led by Laura Conely, founder of Urban Paths Wellness Coaching and GirlTrek. Discover the historic East End neighborhood. This scenic urban trail follows along Buffalo Bayou and is a combination of pavement, dirt, and gravel. Wear durable yet comfortable shoes.
- February 1 (depart from Guadalupe Plaza)
- April 11 (depart from Guadalupe Plaza)
- May 2 (depart from Tony Marron Park located at 808 N York St, Houston, TX 77003)
- August 8 (depart from Guadalupe Plaza) the time will be from 4-6pm
- September 12 (Depart from Tony Marron Park) 808 N York St, Houston, TX 77003
- November 14 (depart from Guadalupe Plaza)
Walks depart at 9 am (except for August 8, which will depart at 4pm) and cover 3 miles in 1.5 hours.